Hoofers will take small trips to Tyrol Basin every week from the start of the spring semester until whenever we run out of snow. This is a great opportunity to get out and shred with your friends, and you might even make some new friends while you're at it!
NOTE: Trip details such as dates and prices are subject to change without notice. Please check back here for the most up-to-date information!
- Trips will be held every Tuesday, Sunday, and select Fridays and Saturdays until the end of the season.
- Each trip purchase includes transportation, lift ticket, and the option to purchase a rental package. Alternatively, if you have your own transportation, you can purchase a lift ticket separately with our Hoofers discount. If you need to rent gear, just select that option when you sign-up for the trip and the hill will set you up with rentals once we arrive.
- Van leaders will contact you the day before the trip regarding where you want to get picked up.
- Cancellation must be made 48 hours before the trip by calling the Outdoor Programs Office at 608-262-1630, or emailing the local trips director!
- We have a minimum amount of people we are required to bring on each trip, should we not reach that minimum we will reach out 24 hours beforehand and either initiate the refund process with you, or offer to move you to a trip on a later date at no additional cost.
- More details about local trips will be released as we approach the ski season.
Click here to see what to bring on a local trip!
With rental and transportation: $78
With only transportation: $53
Only lift ticket: $40
With rental and transportation: $50
With only transportation: $30
Only lift ticket: $20
Sign up for local trips on RecHub here
January: 24th,28th,29th, and 31st
Tyrol Basin has 18 tree-lined slopes and 5 terrain parks that cover 40 acres on a 300-foot vertical hill. Located just 20 minutes away from Madison in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, Tyrol Basin is in the perfect spot for weekly trips with Hoofers SnS
For more information, contact the Local Trips Director, Robert, at firstname.lastname@example.org!