Winter Break - Breckenridge, CO
Classes have officially started and we are already thinking about Winter Break! This year's location will be Breckenridge, Colorado, and we already know it's going to be an amazing trip!
Don't miss your chance to join Hoofer Ski and Snowboard Club on our longtime tradition of epic winter break trips! Presented by ECHO tours, this winter break will be filled with shredding, concerts, friends and more. Rumor has it there will be multiple other Wisconsin colleges there at the same time. Flying? Riding the bus? Hitch hiking? No matter how you do it, you're going to want to get yourself to Breckenridge for this trip!
- Bus Package: January 11th - January 18th, 2020
- Land Package: January 12th - January 17th, 2020
- Bus Package: $845
- Land Package: $695
- Bus Package Only: Round trip motor coach transportation from Madison to Breckenridge and back
- 6 Days and 5 Nights of Lodging
- 4 days of lift tickets
- Discounted Snow Gear Rentals
- Exclusive Entertainment by Dillon Francis
- FREE Entrance to All Club Events & Themed Parties
- FREE Shuttle Service
- Semi-annual Hoofer Brat Fry
- Live Music
- THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
- Base Elevation: 9,600 ft
- Summit Elevation: 12,998 ft
- Vertical Rise: 3,398 ft
- Average Snowfall: 300 inches
- Longest Run: 3.5 miles
- TERRAIN DIFFICULTY
- 13% Beginner
- 23% Intermediate
- 36% Advanced
- 28% Expert
Lodging this year will be at the Beaver Run Resort, which offers ski-in/ski-out options located right at the base of Peak 9! Click here for more information on this resort.
1. If you are not a UW-Madison Student or Faculty, join the Wisconsin Union here: https://union.wisc.edu/get-involved/become-a-member/
2. Purchase a membership to the Hoofer Ski and Snowboard Club (good for the entire school year!) for $45 here: https://members.hoofers.org/
3. Sign up through Echo Tour's online portal here: https://gw.echotours.com/reg/bqt
For more information, contact VP-Trips, Spencer Cook, at firstname.lastname@example.org!